EAI WiSATS 2022 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely (or as a fully-fledged online conference, if the situation prevents the event from taking place on-site).
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged. EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event in 2022.
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The conference’s central theme is the means of using the wireless and satellite services directly to the user for personal communications, multimedia and location identification.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Wireless communications
- Wireless networks
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Optical communications and networks
- Internet of Things
- Machine learning
- Federated learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Reinforcement learning
- Adversarial machine learning
- Differential privacy
- Applied cryptography
- Secure multi-party computation
- Intelligent reflecting surfaces
- Reconfigurable intelligent surfaces
- 6G Wireless communications
- Edge computing
- Fog computing
- Cyber physical systems
- Wireless sensor networks
- Wireless mesh networks
- Ad hoc networks
- Underwater sensor networks
- Network security
- Testbed of communications and networks
- Information theory and coding
- Multimedia communications
- Smart grid
- Signal processing
- Design and implementation of wireless systems
- Information forensics and security
- Circuits and Systems for Communications
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: WiSATS Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (indexed in Web of Science, Scopus & Ei Compendex)
Additional publication opportunities:
- MDPI Sensors (special issue “security and privacy in the Internet of Things(IoT)”)
- MDPI Sensors (special issue “Communication, Networking and Computing for Metaverse and Digital Reality)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.